Dr. Eddy’s Fantastic Photoshop 801 GraduatED Class: Getting bEDder at design
Welcome to the creative lottery, whether you stumble upon this by coincidence or a wonderful friend of your told you about this page you are very lucky. Whether you’re just starting with design or you want to perfect your craft, a session with Dr. Eddy will blow your creative mind. You’re going to need Photoshop, Illustrator will help too, over a four week period expect your brain to start leaking creative thoughts. You’ll be designing in your sleep, crafting beautifully design toast art every morning. This class will literally change your creative life.
Do you love the way things looks? Are you even a small fan of art? Do have a more than serious relationship with pizza? This creative class could be for you!
What will you learn about design and photoshop?
- The Four rules of design (Colour, Contrast, Subtlety, Simplicity)
- How to use basic Photoshop tools (the basic 15 quick keys in Photoshop)
- How to use masks to edit photos without changing the original file
- How to find and install new fonts and use new fonts in photos
- How to design a basic logo, stickers, postcards, posters
- How to create files for print as well as files for the website (and knowing the difference between the two)
- How to pick a colour scheme that looks good and goes well together
- How to downsize a photo without losing quality
- How to quickly edit a photo to make it look good
In all seriousness, the cost is $149, basically to cover the cost of Dr. Eddy’s Pizza. You get four classes on four Friday’s in a row (June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30 @ 6pm-9pmISH). You’ll be making logo’s, updating brochures, making postcards, designing and creating murals downtown Regina, heck anything you can imagine, you can create.
Put your PJ’s on and pop on by the @StratLab office, you’re going to learn a TON and have a blast doing it.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!