Have you ever been out in public, bored or not knowing what to do and your first reaction is to grab your phone? You do it all the time. On dates, with family, during meetings, that device is becoming the death of you.
Just like any child you need to understand what you’re doing so eventually you can leave your security blanket behind.
I really encourage people in our office to turn off notifications on their phones. All that beeping and buzzing is annoying, really think about what those notifications are. Facebook? Instagram? Snapchat? Email? Really what you’re doing is getting small shots of dopamine to your brain, it’s exciting, it’s verifying you’re “cool” but how much of it is just noise?
Betting on Zero, a chilling documentary on the reality of how far a business is willing to go to increase shareholder value.
I don’t like the stock market. This documentary reaffirms my beliefs in that.
The movie Betting on Zero is the tale of one venture capitalist versus another. A good battling evil story for the ages. But if you’re anything like me you probably Googled the company before the end of the documentary and were completely disappointed with our world.
Herbal Life is a pyramid scheme but it continues to grow and the stock price has increased since the movies release
In school we were taught that sales is one of if not the most important function of business. Without sales you don’t exist. Sales people made the most money, had the best schedules and took the most time off. It was good to be a sales person.
Sales rules all.
Then it went overboard, movies glorified the best sales people, ABC! ALWAYS BE CLOSING! Don’t forget “Coffee’s for closers!” I would repeat lines from the Wolf of Wall Street but they’re far too vulgar.
Then something happened. These amazing sales people seem more like sleazy used car sales people than glorified titans of business. Read more
- 33 Lessons in Neuromarketing
- 23 Questions On How To Break Your Customers Expectations
- 21 Questions About Your Change Management Strategy
- Content Creation Strategy
- 27 Questions About Your Customer Service Strategy
- What’s Your Why? Strategic Planning in 2017
- 32 Questions About Your Research Strategy
- 24 Questions About Your Measurement Strategy
- 21 Questions About Your Search Engine Strategy?
- 14 Questions About What Type of Company You Want To Be
- How Do We Do Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- How Do We Measure Your Website Strategy?
Don't like us on Facebook! Wait, What?
Strategy Lab Marketing
2151 Albert St.
Regina, SK S4P 2V1