My 2013 Goals
This will be the biggest year of my life and hopefully yours too. As such I thought it would be helpful to set a couple goals. Do you set goals? You should. I could help you.
1. Win the last game of the season coaching volleyball.
My favorite pass time for the past few years has been coaching volleyball. It’s the best.
2. Read 52 books this year.
Came up several short last year.
3. To have a family dinner once a week.
I have a 15 month old nephew who thinks I’m just the funniest.
4. To help the University of Regina Alumni create something to be proud of.
Already in progress. Will report back.
5. To fall in love with the organizations that want my help. (Ehem, Capital Ford, Regina Police, Regina and District Association for Community Living).
6. Have SIAST ask me to teach more. (I’m teaching a marketing class for the first time ever this semester).
7. To speak in a province or state that I’ve never spoke in before.
Yes I’m still giving out lottery tickets during presentations if you were wondering.
8. To grow Strategy Lab to five of us.
Yeah that’s right, tell yer kids, tell yer wife.
9. Lose 20 pounds.
(I’ve been trying for 7 years but love cooking and wine far too much)
10. To always give credit when do.
A teacher in grade 11 once told our class when ever you receive amazing service you should tell the person or company. They may never know the impact they’re making unless you tell them.
11. To admit being wrong more often.
This is more so for Brandon and Linden. We argue a lot. Good arguing though. I think.