If you have kept up with any of the latest content platforms and which ones are making it big lately you’ve probably noticed one major trend: These platforms are supporting shorter and shorter forms of content. First it was Facebook, where you could share statuses as long as your heart desired. Then Twitter, where you […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Brandon contributed a whooping 7 entries.
Entries by Brandon
Recently we’ve launched a new initiative called 4to40, in which our goal is to showcase employers who embrace a flexible working schedule for people experiencing disability. These individuals can be a wonderful asset to your team and are capable of working just as hard as anyone else. If you haven’t considered hiring anyone with a […]
Updating your blog or website and not getting results? Ever wonder where your traffic is coming from and who is visiting? Does it take you a long time to update your website? This workshop is for you. More information below:
I’m the type of person that needs music playing to help me work more efficiently. Not only does it keep me motivated, but it also helps keep me focused. What I listen to often depends on the type of project that I’m working on but I’ve put together a list of albums that are my […]
Thanks to @sheilacolescbc for having Jeff on CBC’s The Morning Edition! Would love to hear your feedback on the interview. You can listen to it here or stream it above.
If I was someone working in the construction industry, this is how I would be marketing: 1. I would be filming all of my projects (with the homeowner’s permission of course) and showing people the process and work that goes into building things right. I would share these videos on youtube and on my website. […]
We recently launched a website for The Canadian Nuclear Industry Leadership Program at NuclearLeaders.com. The website is responsive based on the the user’s screen size which makes it easy to read on any device. Try it for yourself!
- 33 Lessons in Neuromarketing
- 23 Questions On How To Break Your Customers Expectations
- 21 Questions About Your Change Management Strategy
- Content Creation Strategy
- 27 Questions About Your Customer Service Strategy
- What’s Your Why? Strategic Planning in 2017
- 32 Questions About Your Research Strategy
- 24 Questions About Your Measurement Strategy
- 21 Questions About Your Search Engine Strategy?
- 14 Questions About What Type of Company You Want To Be
- How Do We Do Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- How Do We Measure Your Website Strategy?
Strategy Lab Marketing
2151 Albert St.
Regina, SK S4P 2V1