13 Steps To Develop A Generic Marketing Campaign
1. Don’t be risky, pick something safe to do.
2. Whatever you do, do not offend anyone.
3. Make sure everyone around the boardroom table agrees unanimously with the tag-line and marketing tactics.
4. When you get a complaint stop what you’re doing and conform to whatever the complainant says.
5. Make sure your campaign is targeted at the largest audience possible.
6. Don’t worry about selling your product, create the most amount of awareness as possible.
7. Don’t worry about increasing the bottom line, try to win advertising awards.
8. Find where your competitors are advertising and advertise there.
9. Put a QR code on your advertisement even if it’s on a billboard or a TV commercial, everyone uses QR codes.
10. Use words like competitive advantage, synergies, going viral, strategic alliances, impressions, and
11. Focus on the 4 P’s of marketing (Price, product, promotion, place).
12. Ensure you’re in full control of the message 100% of the time.
13. Don’t measure unless you have to and if you do, measure by ad impressions and campaign reach.
Oh wait, the entire article is sarcasm… I’m silly!
Hmm Jeffrey… what did we talk about?
“9. Put a QR code on your advertisement even if it’s on a billboard or a TV commercial, everyone uses QR codes.”