The 10 Fascinating Websites You’ve Never Seen
Below are some of the more interesting/creative/weird/awkward/amazingly designed websites I’ve found over the past few years. If you have a really cool site you’d like to share please leave a link in the comments below, I’d love to see it.
Now put a helmet on cause your mind is about to be blown….
1. Musical Hands? I don’t even know what the heck this website is called but you can make music with the touch of a button(s).
2. Koala’s to the Max is a website that, well not at first but after you do some work, reveals something. Go on try it out, you’ll be hooked.
3. Interactive Triangulation is a website where, well, you interact with triangles.
4. Eye Candy is a psychedelic journey best viewed after a Cypress Hill or Neil Young concert.
5. Don’t Click It is a website where you navigate around by moving your mouse, not clicking at all. It’s difficult, try it out.
6. Avoid the Red Dots, that’s all you have to do, check out this website.
7. Larry Carlson’s Medijate is a wild cross between One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and a tight and bright party. Make sure your speakers are one before you visit this site.
8. RainyMood.com is a website that just plays a loop of rain. Why you ask? Well it’s relaxing of course. Who doesn’t like to fall asleep to the sound of rain?!?
9. Simply Noise is a free site that plays, noise. Yup, white noise, pink noise ans brown noise. You can make it oscillate like a fan or put it on a timer for nights when you can’t sleep. First a Rain site now a noise site?!? WTF people? I’ve had it on for the last half hour (brown noise) relaxing. giver it a try.
10. Auditorium is a game using sound, I warn you – it’s addicting.
Do you have a site that’s fantastically awesome? Share the link in the comments below.
Me love you long time.
Thanks Kaeli! That site’s sick!! Here’s another…. http://www.incredibox.com/en/#/application via: @therealbernando
Check out http://jacksonpollock.org/ and make sure to click a few times!!