Learning Friday(s) 2017
We want to be one of the most caring, smartest, driven companies in the world. How can we do that? By working on the team!
Every Friday after lunch our team gets together and learns something about work at @StratLab. We invite clients to learn with us and so far it’s been awesome!
Week one was “All About Dat Measurement”
This coming week (January 27th) is “Learning About Your CreativEddy” -with your favourite @edwardoalvaro.
- Learn how he uses Photoshop and Illustrator
- Learn what goes though his mind when he posts on Instagram
- Learn how to put simple text over a photo as well as make simple edits
- Delve into the awesome world of Edwardo Alvaro
February 3rd – 5 Minutes Question Roundtable, no question is off limits.
February 10th – Eddy (Illustrator) Alvaro is leading down another creative rabbit hole.
- Reviewing Photoshop quick keys (lets make a checklist!)
- Troubleshooting in photoshop
- Creating freaking amazing Instagram moments
February 17th – Creating your own business cards/team building
- You business cards should reflect you, your personality, your beliefs. Let’s create some!
- Similar to the Hugh cards, we make personalized business cards by illustrating and putting quotes on the back
- What’s on the front you ask? Well lets decide as a team!
February 24th – Brooke on how to create a following on Instagram
- How do you make pictures look GOOD?
- What frequency do you post at? Time of day? Day of the week? Are those annoying questions?
- How do you gain a following?
March 3rd – Andy on how to make you a better videographer with 5 tips
- How can you take a simple video, add music, a title and post, AND still make look good? ………..You can’t.
- How do you prioritize what to do when creating a major video? (Walter Scott as an example)
- What have you changed your mind on in regards to video in the last three months? What trends are happening currently?
March 10th – Conrad on how to be a better, faster, smarter writer
February 24th – Brandon on how he designs a website and where websites are going in 2019