How do you teach entrepreneurship? How do you teach an art form?
My best guess is you must experience it.
I don’t have the answer but I do know it’s not the traditional way of textbooks, quiz’s, sitting in desks and writing tests. Memorization is not a quality we need in the world of 2015 and beyond, so why do we keep putting so much emphasis on the standardized test? Read more
We all agree that education is broken, its something we all slip into conversation every now and then, but why do we all agree on something and no one does anything about it? Rather silly if you ask me.
In Seth Godin’s words:
Stop Stealing Dreams
- 33 Lessons in Neuromarketing
- 23 Questions On How To Break Your Customers Expectations
- 21 Questions About Your Change Management Strategy
- Content Creation Strategy
- 27 Questions About Your Customer Service Strategy
- What’s Your Why? Strategic Planning in 2017
- 32 Questions About Your Research Strategy
- 24 Questions About Your Measurement Strategy
- 21 Questions About Your Search Engine Strategy?
- 14 Questions About What Type of Company You Want To Be
- How Do We Do Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- How Do We Measure Your Website Strategy?
Strategy Lab Marketing
2151 Albert St.
Regina, SK S4P 2V1