About your Engagement Strategy
32 Questions about your Engagement Strategy
- What do people say about your company online?
- Where do people talk about your product or service online?
- Do your potential customers want to talk to you?
- Do you have customers who absolutely love your company?
- When people are extremely happy with your service, who are they telling and how are they telling them?
- Would people buy your product on the recommendation of a friend or family member?
- If the phone book isn’t around next year, how will people find you?
- How could you get people to click something more often in your e-mail signature?
- Do you have your social profiles linked on your e-mail signature?
- Is your e-mail signature boring? (Be honest)
- Would people be talking about your product, service, company, or industry on Twitter?
- How would you provide value on Twitter without creating useless “noise”?
- What does a “successful” Twitter presence look like to you, your boss, your company?
- Are you prepared to always be monitoring?
- Are you on Linkedin? Do you understand what it’s used for?
- Do you know what the most viewed aspect of your LinkedIn profile is?
- What is your video strategy for the upcoming year?
- Have you ever researched what your target audience watches in video?
- Are people talking about your product, service or company on Facebook?
- Why would people want to go to your Facebook page? (Be honest)
- Can you offer something people can’t get anywhere else then on your Facebook Page?
- Can you solve a customer problem on Facebook?
- How can you talk to people on your page without selling to them?
- How can you talk to people on your page without sounding corny or cliche?
- What if your target audience isn’t on Twitter and Facebook? Where will they find out about your website?
- Could you create an online newsletter and distribute offline at first and slowly migrate to online? (or vice versa?)
- How could you engage your target audience in a completely different way than your competition?
- How “wouldn’t” your competition talk to customers? Can you talk to them in a different way?
- Could you engage with your target audience in an old fashioned or traditional way?
- What are you or your company passionately interested about?
- What could you talk about until you’re blue in the face? Start searching Twitter for that.
- If you only had one story to tell about your company, what would it be?
Download the PDF here: 32 Questions About Your Engagement Strategy