If you have any questions about StratLab U before signing up, feel free to drop us a line!
What can you expect from this Workshop?
Website Content Strategy
Start publishing to your website today!
Learn how to create, edit, and publish content on your website. Google LOVES current content and an updated website. This part of the workshop will cover off “why” publishing to your website is so powerful and how you can easily make a plan to do it.
In the section you will learn all about:
- How often should you be publishing to your website?
- What type of content should you be publishing to your website?
- How will you measure success of your content
- What is a blog post checklist?
- How do you come up with content to post?
Nothing matters on your website unless you’re measuring!
Google Analytics is a free tool installed on the backend of your website. It’s quite the powerful tool, it tracks traffic on your website, where it’s coming from and what visitors are doing on your website. The backbone of any online marketing strategy is how you measure success, Google Analytics allows you to.
Questions we will cover on Google Analytics:
- What are your top pages on your website?
- Where are people coming from?
- How long do they spend on your website?
- How many pages do they go to on your website?
- How does this past month/year compare to last month/year?
- What do you track ongoing?
- What are the 2-3 most important metrics to follow?
- What are some other interesting things Google Analytics can tell you? (mobile vs desktop, location data)
Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What is Search Engine Optimization and how do I use it?
Google search provides many websites on the Internet with the vast majority of the traffic they receive. Developing an understanding of how Google provides traffic to your website is a smart marketing initiative.
In this part we will tie together content creation, Google Analytics, and how you can start your own search engine optimization strategy. We show you how Google looks at your website (Crawl bots), how you can make small improvements (on-page grader), and what to track ongoing to ensure you’re giving your website the best chance to come up on the coveted first page of Google.
Questions about your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy:
- How does Google look/crawl your website?
- How do you rank on the first page of Google?
- How do you measure or track results ongoing?
- What is a basic SEO strategy that I can manage on my own?
Thanks to everyone who signed up! Registration for this masterclass is now closed.