If you have any questions about StratLab U before signing up, feel free to drop us a line!
What can you expect when you Join this course?
WEEK ONE - Traditional vs The Future
Traditional Marketing vs what marketing is now
What’s changed? What’s stayed the same? You can’t expect to talk to your customers like your company did even 10 years ago. How do you stay on top of how marketing is evolving? Where do you get marketing news? What’s your “thing”? What do people say about you behind your back? Some call it a competitive advantage, others call it a superpower. Either way, you need to understand what your “thing” will be.
- 13 best practices for setting up your social media profile (on any platform)
- What’s the theme of your account?
- If your account had a personality, what would it be?
- What are the basics of social media strategy
WEEK TWO - People, Passions, Projects
Developing Your Strategy
Now that you know the theme and personality of your accounts, it’s time to develop a strategy.
- How often will you post? (and why?)
- What are you using for an editorial calendar? (with examples!)
- What’s your goal? (followers? Likes per post? Shares?)
- Defining your engagement strategy (how are you gaining followers?)
- Developing your posting strategy based on the three P’s of social publishing.
WEEK THREE - Photography & Production
Lessons in Photography Production
How do you take a good picture with your phone? How do you take a good video and post it as a reel? How do you take advantage of popular songs on Reels?
This session is dedicated to production.
- What settings on your phone do you use when taking photos?
- When do you use filters?
- How do you make simple edits to photos to make them look GOOD?
- How to tell if you have good lighting?
- How do you take video using your smartphone?
- When recording audio, what do you need to remember?
- Why and how do you post Reels?
WEEK FOUR - Build trust. Care more.
Tying it all together.
You have an account that has a personality, you have a content schedule developed. You know how to gain followers and post beautiful photos. But what happens when the algorithm changes? What happens when there’s a brand new social media platform?
- How do you measure long-term?
- What’s important to your overall business strategy?
- What makes a “good” social account?
- What changes from a personal to a professional account?
- How do you use Instagram Insights on a professional account to measure success?