About your Measurement Strategy
24 Questions to ask about your Measurement Strategy
- How do you define success?
- What are you measuring in your business?
- What’s the most important metric you track?
- Do you have short and long term goals?
- Does everyone in your company know the goal for the year? Quarter? Month?
- Other than profitability, do you know how well your company is actually doing?
Customer Service Strategy
- Do you receive customer/client feedback?
- How do you know who your best customers are?
- If you had more feedback do you think you could make better business decisions?
- Who has the most contact (phone, e-mail, in-person) with your customers in your business?
- How do you measure what your customers actually think of your product or service?
- Do you separate your unmeasured marketing from your measured?
- Do you separate Paid, earned, owned, and shared marketing tactics?
- Do you know how much it costs to acquire a new customer?
- How do you know if your activity on Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) is effective?
- What are your most popular/profitable pages on your website?
- Are you consistently increasing valuable traffic to your website?
- What’s the most important thing people do on your website?
- Do you give them an experience on your website they won’t soon forget?
- How could you create more leads from your website?
- If you or your staff could change one thing about your company what would it be?
- How do you know what your staff thinks about your company?
- What do you do regularly to encourage a positive company culture?
- Does your staff feel they have the resources to perform their job to the highest level?