About your Research Strategy
32 Questions about your Research Strategy
- What’s your philosophy?
- Do you have a vision, mission, goals and/or core values?
- What’s the best thing about your company?
- What’s the worst thing about your company?
- How do you get customers/clients?
- How do you ensure they’re receiving the service they need?
- Can they give you feedback?
- Where is __________in 5 years?
- Where is __________in 10 years?
- Are you changing as fast as your customers are?
- Who are your best customers?
- Do they talk about you?
- What are they searching for?
- Do they Google you? Will they Google you?
- Do you give them reasons to talk about you?
- How do customers contact you? By phone, e-mail, in person?
- What’s their first impression of your organization?
- What problem could you solve online for your customers?
- Who’s your competition?
- How are you different?
- What will you create or curate that could help your target audience?
- How will you share what you create?
- How much time will you budget to your online strategy? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
- Do you have a story? Could you tell in on your website?
- What’s your most valuable competitive advantage? What if you lost that?
- What if you lost your biggest customer? What would happen to your business?
- What would an average employee say about working for you?
- Do a lot of people refer business to you? Either way, do you know why that is?
- How will you stay on top of technology?
- Do you Communicate with your customers where they’re most comfortable communicating?
- What would your competition say about you? Do you care?
- At the end of the day, what’s more important, profits or people? (be honest, and remember your answer)