About your Content Creation Strategy
23 Questions to ask about your Content Strategy
- How do your potential customers find you?
- Are they searching for you?
- Would they Google You?
- Do your target customers do research online before they make a purchase?
- How will your target customers find you in 2 years? In 5 years?
- What’s the purpose of your website?
- What do people say about your website?
- Do people go to your website to entertain themselves or to solve a problem?
- Do you have Google Analytics set up?
- Do you understand what you are measuring?
- If people only read your “About page” what impression would they have of your company?
- What’s the most interesting thing about your company?
- What can you teach people on your blog?
- Do you have repeat customers?
- Do you know why they keep coming back to you instead of the competition?
- Can you offer a new opinion in your industry?
- Once a month can you develop an awesome list of _________?
- What opinion do you hold that differs from your entire industry?
- If you were writing a 48-chapter book about your company, could you write something each month for 4 years?
- If a journalist stopped by your office tomorrow what story about your company would you give them?
- What interesting or helpful stories would your staff have?
- Have you ever thought about creating something other than a blog? A presentation? A weekly video? A podcast? A live webinar?
- What would people come back to your website for again and again?
Download the PDF here: 23 Questions About Your Content Strategy