On how to Break Your Customers Expectations
22 Questions On How To Break Your Customers Expectations
Define your ideal customers
- Who are your best customers? Describe them.
- Why are they your best customers? (Profitability, lifetime value, low acquisition cost, referral potential)
- What is the smallest portion of your target audience you could focus on?
- Who are your most profitable customers?
- Who else is a part of your target audience?
- Who definitely isn’t a part of your target audience? Describe them.
- What audience would you not care at all if you pissed them off?
Define your ideal customers’ expectation
- What does your audience expect out of your product or service?
- What is the average service offering from your competitors?
- What is the benchmark in your industry?
- How do you know what your customers want?
- Do you get feedback from them?
- Does your service/product offering change as fast as your customers change?
- What intangibles do your customers expect from your product or service?
Determine ways to break your customers’ expectations
- When delivering your product/service is there a moment where you could do something that makes your customers smile?
- What could you over deliver on without costing your company more money?
- What intangible value could you pass along to your current customers?
- What would you have to do to get someone to say something positive about your company on Facebook or Twitter?
- Could you do something different when your customer wants to buy that will make them remember you forever?
- Do you just communicate with your clients or do your clients love to hear from you?
- How could you make every interaction with your company a delightful experience?
- If you doubled your customer service budget what would you do?
Download the PDF here: 23 Questions on how to break your customers’ expectations