If you have any questions about StratLab U before signing up, feel free to drop us a line!
What can you expect from this Masterclass?
How To Canva
Canva is a powerful tool
And to quote Spiderman’s uncle, with great power comes great posts! Canva is your one stop shop for everything design. From making a company brochure to coming up with a post for Instagram, Canva is one of the best tools in the social media marketers toolkit.
In the section you will learn all about:
- How to consistently add text/logos to images
- How to edit simple photos
- How to make a poster with your company colours
- How to remove the background from photos – https://www.remove.bg/ (free)
- How to use Canva templates (and there are A LOT of them!)
It’s not about what you post, it’s about how you’re posting!
Anyone and their dog now has Instagram, but not all accounts are equal. You can grow an account without even posting on it! We have a case study on that. Instagram is the new “cold calling”, an easy strategy to get on the radar of future customers. So how do we look at it differently? It’s about growth, not what you post. It’s about engaging, and actually finding people who may become a customer of yours. It’s a lot of “prospecting” but if done right, can be very beneficial to your company.
In this section you will learn:
- Get the basics right on your account (profile, picture, bio, location, username)
- What’s the goal of your account?
- How do you gain followers?
- How do you gain LOTS of followers?
- How do you create a personality?
- What are the three P’s of social media?
- How do you track results?
How to ChatGPT
What is A.I. and how do I use it?
ChatGPT is a powerful tool and can help almost everyone. Here’s how we use it.
Writing prompts. Blog post edits. Write-ups about our people. Formatting. Tournament Draws. Form emails (hiring, firing, and any other email you want/need written). Presentation topics. Fun facts about a topic….
This section we will cover:
- What exactly is artificial intelligence?
- How do you use Chat?
- How would an average person use Chat?
- How can it make your writing life easier?
- Why almost everyone will use some form of Chat at one point.
- How can you use Chat to come up with captions for your social media?