Relationships are vital. Making people laugh and having fun are part of what makes life worth living!
What people like and admire about me…
You’re a good man, honest and sincere. You’re a hard worker and not afraid to take on a new challenge. You’re also very good at solving problems. We’re lucky to have you!
Carter is brave and hardworking and will always stand up for what he believes in. He has single handedly taken over our website department with an attitude of “I can build that smarter!” towards everything. EVERYTHING! So proud if you my man!!
Always willing to give up your own time and property to help others. Very approachable and you find smart ways to fix problems. You always have interesting ideas for projects as well!
My admiration for you can be summed up in one particular word. It is your effervescence that I admire most about you.
I admire most your honesty and sincerity. I can always trust in your conviction that what you are saying you believe to be true.
I like that you’re a reliable friend and that you’re not afraid to be honest. Also I admire the way you handle yourself in a debate.
What is important to me…
Always follow through on your promises, never break a commitment.
Always speaking the truth. Free expression is the most fundamental freedom.
Working on interesting projects that benefit the people we serve.
Giving without expecting anything in return.
Always knowing what to work on, having a priority-based plan of action.
How to support me well…
- I like knowing what projects are priority and when they should be completed.
- I value input from my peers and clients and getting constructive feedback.
- Communicating important information over email is preferred to verbal so that I can come back and reference it in the future.
- It’s ok to disagree with me, I will not be offended if you do not intend to offend.
- Tell me when I’m speaking too much, and please try not to take my occasional frankness personally.
What my Good and Bad days look like…
Projects I’m proud to have worked on
Don’t like us on Facebook!