https://strategylab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/janko-ferlic-174927.jpg 4634 5013 Strategy Lab https://stratlabnew.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/MadeWithLove-strategy-lab-logo-copy.png Strategy Lab2012-10-23 14:03:432017-12-20 17:00:25Job 1: LEARN (Slide Show)
Before you do ANYTHING, do this:
- 1. Learn
- 2. “The only way to win is to learn fasterthan everyone else.”- Eric Reis Author “The Lean Startup”
- 3. It’s simple:If you’re not learning, you’re losing.Learn who you are.Learn who your customers are.Learn the platforms needed to connect.
- 4. You.Don’t assume people will love you.Don’t incessantly bleed brand info.Create context, provide value, bend over backwards
- 5. “Don’t simply spend on advertising to create an image for your business.Spend on the human capital andprocesses that will make your customer’s one-on-one experienceremarkable. The effect will be real and spread exponentially. Youradvertising will be real.”- Me Author “This Presentation”
- 6. Platforms. It’s not about the next big thing. It’s not about social media. It’s about where people are.
- 7. Market like it’s 2012. Not 2008. Not 2016. 2012.
- 8. It’s simple: If you’re not learning, you’re losing. Learn who you are. Learn who your customers are. Learn the platforms needed to connect.