Think You Suck At Writing? 15 Articles To Help You Become A Better Blogger
Though Saskatchewan and Regina may not be the blogging mecca we all predicted it would be, there are still many talented writers here (and many more in the making). As an organization or individual, if you wish to grow your brand online whatsoever, Creating content is inevitable, you may as well start sooner than later.
If you take writing seriously you’re always looking for ways to get better. The more you read, the better understanding you have of what makes a great blog and what doesn’t. Below are some of the best posts on writing and blogging I’ve stumbled upon. If YOU have some great articles on writing you’ve come across, don’t be afraid to leave a link in the comment below.
1. Copyblogger is like the Wayne Gretzky of blogging, here’s a great 5 step formula: The Simple 5-Step Formula for Effective Online Content
2. Another from Copyblogger, this one is a lot of little ideas that may help you. 73 Ways to Become a Better Writer
3. From Mitch Joel, a piece of what a blog actually should be. He’s from Canada, he’s smart, read it. What Is A Blog? The Question That Won’t Go Away
4. For any writer trying to improve his or her writing needs to read this. You’d be silly not to. The Two Most Import Words in Blogging
5. Ira Glass On Creativity (or, The Gap Between Our Taste And Our Work…) – Ira Glass hosts one of my favorite Podcasts, This American Life, he’s a brilliant story teller. One of the best of our time. Ira Glass On Creativity (or, The Gap Between Our Taste And Our Work…) Read more