Have you ever been out in public, bored or not knowing what to do and your first reaction is to grab your phone? You do it all the time. On dates, with family, during meetings, that device is becoming the death of you.
Just like any child you need to understand what you’re doing so eventually you can leave your security blanket behind.
I really encourage people in our office to turn off notifications on their phones. All that beeping and buzzing is annoying, really think about what those notifications are. Facebook? Instagram? Snapchat? Email? Really what you’re doing is getting small shots of dopamine to your brain, it’s exciting, it’s verifying you’re “cool” but how much of it is just noise?
- 33 Lessons in Neuromarketing
- 23 Questions On How To Break Your Customers Expectations
- 21 Questions About Your Change Management Strategy
- Content Creation Strategy
- 27 Questions About Your Customer Service Strategy
- What’s Your Why? Strategic Planning in 2017
- 32 Questions About Your Research Strategy
- 24 Questions About Your Measurement Strategy
- 21 Questions About Your Search Engine Strategy?
- 14 Questions About What Type of Company You Want To Be
- How Do We Do Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- How Do We Measure Your Website Strategy?
Don't like us on Facebook! Wait, What?
Strategy Lab Marketing
2151 Albert St.
Regina, SK S4P 2V1