24 Questions to ask about your Measurement Strategy
1. How do you define success?
2. What are you measuring in your business?
3. What’s the most important metric you track?
4. Do you have short and long term goals?
5. Does everyone in your company know the goal for the year? Quarter? Month?
6. Other than profitability, do you know how well your company is actually doing?
Customer Service Strategy
7. Do you receive customer/client feedback?
8. How do you know who your best customers are?
9. If you had more feedback do you think you could make better business decisions?
10. Who has the most contact (phone, e-mail, in person) with your customers in your business?
11. How do you measure what your customers actually think of your product or service?
12. Do you separate your unmeasured marketing from your measured?
13. Do you separate Paid, earned, owned, and shared marketing tactics?
14. Do you know how much it costs to acquire a new customer?
15. How do you know if your activity on Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) is effective?
16. What are your most popular/profitable pages on your website?
17. Are you consistently increasing valuable traffic to your website?
18. What’s the most important thing people do on your website?
19. Do you give them an experience on your website they won’t soon forget?
20. How could you create more leads from your website?
21. If you or your staff could change one thing about your company what would it be?
22. How do you know what your staff thinks about your company?
23. What do you do regularly to encourage a positive company culture?
24. Does your staff feel they have the resources to perform their job to the highest level?